WebCMS is Web Application that helps colleges automate their curriculum proposal/approval process.
- This area of WebCMS gives public Web site visitors and other college/universities access to your college's course information and programs.
- All classes offered by the college are searchable by course department and course number.
- The public also has access to dynamically linked IGETC and CSU lists.
- The back-end of WebCMS is where proposals are created and approved. Both course and program proposals are supported.
- Processing a New Course or Program: Contact your Dean before beginning the WebCMS process.
- Curriculum Support & Technical Assistance: Elizabeth Wood at x7171
- Transfer & Course Articulation: Ana Ramos at x3042
- Career and Technical Education: Salomon Davila x 7682
- Any browser can be used ( Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox , Safari )